Join our GM of Content Marketplace as he conducts a deep-dive into using licensed content in your content marketing program. The CMP hosts over 50 million articles from 3,000 titles -- including the NY Times, CIO, Business Insider, Fast Company, Forbes, AP, and Reuters -- with rights-cleared content that can be published to your hub very quickly. Licensed content is a high-performing asset that is easy, fast and cheap to deploy and can help fuel almost any customer's strategy.
We will cover:
- The benefits of licensed content
- How to search for licensed content in the CMP
- Using Idea Lab to explore search topics
- How to use workflows to approve licensed content
- Measuring the performance of licensed content
- Live Q&A